SecurityWeek to Host Virtual Cloud Security Summit on August 13, 2020
SecurityWeek will host its 2020 Cloud Security Summit virtual event on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Through a fully immersive virtual environment, attendees will be able to interact with leading solution providers and other end users tasked with securing various cloud environments and services.
SecurityWeek’s Cloud Security Summit will help organizations learn how to utilize tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure cloud environments.
The virtual event kicks off at 11:00AM ET on Thursday, August 13, 2020 and features sessions, including:
• Augmenting Native Cloud Security Services to Achieve Enterprise-grade Security
• Measuring and Mitigating the Risk of Lateral Movement
• Weathering the Storm: Cyber AI for Cloud and SaaS
• Securing Cloud Requires Network Policy and Segmentation
• Managing Digital Trust in the Era of Cloud Megabreaches
• The Rise of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
• Fireside Chat with Gunter Ollmann, CSO of Microsoft’s Cloud and AI Security Division
Sponsors of the 2020 Cloud Security Summit include: DivvyCloud by Rapid7, Tufin, Darktrace, SecurityScorecard, Bitglass, Orca Security, Auth0 and Datadog.