SecurityWeek to Host 2022 Attack Surface Management Summit Today
Security Leaders Will Walk Away from Virtual Event with New Strategies to Get Ahead of Attackers
SecurityWeek will host its 2022 Attack Surface Management Summit, Presented by Randori, as a fully immersive virtual event today.
With the pandemic-induced digital transformation underway, security teams are turning to Attack Surface Management (ASM) tools to continuously discover, inventory, classify, prioritize, and monitor digital assets for signs of weaknesses.
In this special virtual summit and expo, SecurityWeek and Randori are bringing together prominent CISOs and cybersecurity experts to share best practices, defense frameworks and actionable information to reduce risk from exposed attack surfaces.
The virtual event starts at 10:45AM ET, with featured sessions on agenda including:
● Fireside Chat with McDonald’s CISO Shaun Marion
● The Current State of Attack Surface Management
● Getting on Target: Looking at Your Attack Surface Like an Attacker
● CISO Panel: Are Attack Surfaces Expanding Faster Than We Can Secure Them?
● The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing: The Dangers of Perceived “Low Risk” Exposures
● Building the Business Case for NextGen Offensive Security
● Flawed Assumptions About the Internet: A Closer Look at Attack Surface Management
“Log4j showed the importance of having a real-time view of your attack surface,” said Brian Hazzard, CEO and co-founder of Randori. “It took attackers less than two days to begin widespread exploitation. Recognizing that 73% of organizations still rely on spreadsheets to manage their attack surface and the speed of exploitation by attackers, it’s clear new approaches are needed. We’re excited to partner with SecurityWeek on this event to share best-practices into how organizations are adopting more proactive approaches for managing their attack surfaces.
Registration is free for business users and available at: https://register.securityweek.com/attack-surface-management
Sponsors of SecurityWeek’s 2022 Attack Surface Management Summit include Randori, Bishop Fox, Palo Alto Networks and GitGuardian.